Whew! What a week!

Sorry about the lack of posting, friends. This week was the start of my Spring Break. And as you all no doubt know, I have a tendency to fail at blogging precisely when I have the most time to do it. A curious paradox, that.

Anyway, have you read any of this week's comics? They are distinctly interesting. I was most intrigued by Green Lantern, flush as it was with delightful revelations.

Mostly I'm talking about the reveal of all the emotional spectrum entities and their origins. I don't know if Geoff Johns is a relgious man, but he does seem to have poured some religious connections into the Blackest Night saga.

Oh, and did you notice what caused the birth of the rage entity? Vandal Savage makes history again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY