Where do I belong?

I don't mean that question in an angsty, existential way. I mean it very literally: which Earth do I belong on? There are fifty-two of the darn things now, and one of them has to have a place for me. Should I move to Earth-2 and try and fit in with a Huntress that is a tad less intimidating (I hope) than the one I'm used to? Or should I try to find this "Earth-8" that everyone has been talking about?

I would very much be willing to help Uncle Sam fight Nazis on Earth-10. If he'll have me. It would give me something to do. Because I'm certainly not getting anything done on this world.

I can't hold down a job. I've been replaced as the Blessed Saint Dumas' brutal avengers. An every attempt to get a girlfriend has ended awkwardly. Or worse. I mean, Crimson Avenger shot me on our date. Not once, not twice, but three times.

So I could charitably be called a "failure" on Earth-52. I need a fresh start somewhere. Someplace where nobody knows about my sordid past or the confusing hundred issues of my not-so-acclaimed solo series.

Should I roll a die and give Rip Hunter a call? Or should I just start stalking Booster Gold until an opportunity arises? I really don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY