Where's my Super-Chief?

It wasn't that long that I was lamenting the loss of Super-Chief. But I didn't let myself despair. Because the writers and editors of 52 swore that we hadn't seen the last of the Manitou Stone.

But earlier this week, while glancing at a gallery of 52 covers, it all came back to me. We haven't seen the Manitou Stone or Super-Chief since that fateful day. And I, for one, am pissed.

C'mon, DC. How can you let such a great character concept slip through your fingers? That brilliant costume! Those cool powers! ("The speed of a thousand deer... The strength of a thousand bears!") How can you just let him disappear, never to be seen again?

I won't stand for it, DC! Am I the only one who wants to see the fantastic Super-Chief again? Don't tell me I'm the only one. Don't let me be alone in this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY