Ah, the humble meme. Helping lazy and burnt-out bloggers post since... Well, since meme's were invented. Tonight, Kalinara asks the questions and I supply the half-hearted answers!

---

1. If you could go drinking with any one villain or hero, who would it be? (Your blogmates don't count. :-P)

Superman. If I only get to meet one, I'm going straight to the top.

2. Zod or Lex Luthor?

Luthor. No contest. Next question.

3. What's it REALLY like sharing a blog with Dr. Polaris?

Actually, it's more like he shares the blog with me...

4. What's the story you'd most give your right eye to see published?

The one about the angel. You know the one I'm talking about. That's all I'm going to say...

5. What villain would you LEAST like to know of your existance?

See number two. Luthor crushes ordinary people like me like bugs...

---

Here's the meme. If you want to take part, please comment.

---

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (They probably won't be the same ones you see above!)

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY