Bonjour Friends!!! Here is my (long overdue) follow up to my previous Rose Bowl post. Last month I went to the Rose Bowl as a vendor for the very first time! It was so fun and exciting. I had an amazing time and I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support and well wishes from you all!!! Thank you!


I have never done anything like this before! I have gone many, many times as a consumer but never as a vendor. I had no idea what was in store for me! Everybody repeatedly told me it was so hard and the day drags on but I found it to be exciting and fun!


My Mother~In~Law went with me to lend me a hand (thank goodness for her) and lots of friends stopped in to say hello! It was all so exciting. The day started very early (ahem, 3:30am) and off we went with our truck loads of antiques and vintage furniture. My Mother~In~Law didn't wake up and I thought "Oh no, I hope we make it". Then on the way there we were stopped on the freeway for quite some time because the freeway was shut down due to an accident, I thought again "Oh no"! We finally arrived a little later than I had anticipated and maneuvering through the crowds of people and the trucks and vans unloading was a nightmare! It was so crazy! It was dark and crowded and tons of people were walking around with their flashlights looking for deals! So fun!



Well, we finally got situated and unloaded and set up the canopy and I had so much fun trying to make everything look pretty! I couldn't help to wonder, maybe I should own a shop!?! I have to tell you I had an amazing time! I met some of the most fabulous people and had a blast doing it!


I didn't have a ton of luck getting rid of some of my bigger pieces but secretly I didn't want to let them go either! How terrible of me!!! I have some beautiful things left like the gorgeous White Iron daybed with Rosebud fabric covered pillows, if anybody is interested :) But I learned a lot from the experience and I can't wait to go out and do it again!!!





All of these pics are from my booth. I am not the best photographer but I think the idea comes across. I had/have gorgeous market baskets, steamer trunks, coat racks, a beautiful old fireplace mantle, and antique window rescued from a church in Paris and hand carried all the way home!
I really enjoyed seeing how much people liked looking at everything and I made so many new friends. What a wonderful experience! I will definitely be back!!!


Xoxo,
Judith~







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY