Free'P'Star another great stop on your hunt for vintage fashion
Image from store website
Bonjour Friends! I have been aching to shop in Paris and I have been dreaming of a classic Chanel piece of jewelry. One from the time when Chanel herself ran things. *sigh*
For now it is a only a dream but someday! For now I am content visiting some amazing vintage shops in Paris. I hope you enjoy then as much as I have.



Mamz'Elle Swing Image from Allure.blogspot.com


Mamz'Elle Swing on the rue du Roi de Sicile is a favorite. I love the storefront and the owner is a wonderful lady. If you get lucky you may run into vintage Hermes, Dior, and Chanel here. A definite stop for any vintage gal.

Wochdom Image from ParisNY.com

Wochdom is one of the coolest stores I've been in. It has a dark club kind of atmosphere with dark walls and boutique merchandising. It a gorgeous place to shop. It really sets the mood for finding clothes with a history. the downstairs is amazing and huge!!! This shop is great you can find vintage Lanvin (one of my faves) mixed with ready to wear vintage, fabulous!!! Across the street you can find another Wochdom that specializes in shoes and accessories...heaven!!!


Quidam de Revel Image via Lucky magazine

Quidam de Revel is an incredible by appointment only vintage shop specializing in clothing from Roger Vivier, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Hermes, Pucci, Dior, Lanvin, Biba, and Ossie Clarck. If you can get in the door you are in for a sublime treat!









Yukiko is an absolutely incredible shop. I saved the best for last. The owner Yukiko selects only the finest vintage for her beautiful shop. The place is dreamy, girly and sophisticated all at once. Making you think Grace Kelly is about to walk in at any moment. I didn't want to leave, seriously, I was forced by my companion to leave! Yukiko also produces her own line of very feminine furs and slinky pieces. The owner/designer has started an Eshop called Vintage Paris and it is fantastic! I drool every time I stop in for a peek! I'm about to go look now, I might just find my dream Chanel piece.
All Yukiko Images from Yukiko site
Have a lovely weekend my friends! à bientôt!
XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY