So I hear that the Blue Beetle co-feature in Booster Gold is being dropped.

I'm not sure exactly where I read that, but I'm pretty sure I also read that the Wally back-ups in the upcoming Flash series aren't happening either. Is DC reevaluating co-features?

Black Canary isn't going to be sharing a book with Green Arrow any more. The Manhunter back-ups are reportedly being stripped from Streets of Gotham. What exactly is happening? I was a big proponent of the co-feature idea. I still am; I really like getting multiple stories in a single comic. But maybe I'm the only one. Are they not selling? Are they hurting the books?

I need to get more information as I don't really want to watch that interview of with Dan DiDio over at Newsarama. The man's voice makes my ears bleed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY