It is interesting when one considers that the era of "big comic events" began with a death. The death of a character whose importance to the DC Universe very few people considered -- until it was too late. I am, of course, speaking of myself: Doctor Polaris.

Consider: it was Infinite Crisis that began this current series of big events. Who was among the first to die? The answer is again Doctor Polaris. I do not believe this to be an accident. Though at the time I was filled with rage at the actions of one Geoff Johns I now see that they were part of a greater plan.

All know that Geoff Johns prepares his story arcs years in advance. Could it be that the death of Doctor Polaris was meant to be the beginning of a great story? Remember that the Death of Superman story began with Superman's death. Then, he was replaced by lesser figures. In much the same way that I was replaced by a fool with a business degree.

In the end defeated his replacement and returned in glory. I have already defeated my replacement. Surely the endgame of Geoff Johns master plan will soon come to fruition. Doctor Polaris will return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY