Image via Such Pretty Things ~ Flickr ~ The Fleas

Bonjour Mes Amis! I was just enjoying a cup of tea and dreaming of Paris! My friend Julio from Beaux Mondes Designs is there now and he took his toddler son with them. His posts are just lovely and are making me miss Paris dreadfully! I can't wait to take my Baby J there :)



Image via Inspiring Things ~ The Storefronts

From the Fleas, the shops. to the storefronts, these images are causing a little pang in my heart.



Via Flickr

A favorite thing of mine to do was to visit the Marché aux Fleurs and Marché aux oiseaux. Just strolling around and seeing all of the sites and smelling the flowers (not the birds) is a perfect little break in the city.
I could never get over the flower stalls piled  high with beautiful fragrant blooms. Like walls of blossoms on each side. It's truly beautiful. I always had fresh flowers in the apartment.


Via Flickr



Via Flickr

The best bookstores in the world I do believeare in Paris! They are amazing. What I wouldn't do to be there now.


        Via Flickr
                                                               
I love this image of the Bouquiniste along the Seine. It brings back so many wonderful memories of Paris! Leisurely breaks reading along the Siene and views of the Conciergerie. Life doesn't get much better than that! What a wonderful stroll down memory lane for me tonight. I'm off to bed with visions of Laduree and Les Printemps dancing in my head.
Bonne Nuit!

I took a fabulous trip to Hollywood with some friends and I can't wait to post about the fantastic Golden Age of Hollywood sites I saw...Until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY