I was doing some thinking today (I do that a lot). My mind wandered and I questioned why the comics produced by Marvel seem to have a stranglehold on the market. My initial impuse was to attribute it to the fact that the vast majority of the public possesses mental acuity on par with Hal Jordan. Though this is undoubtedly true, I dismissed it out of hand. There must be a deeper meaning.

So I looked inside myself and asked the question: "What would make Spider-Man appealing to me?" I realized that there were two things within that were preventing me from enjoying Spider-Man. These were, of course, my vast intellect and astonishing sexual prowess.

I tried for a moment to imagine that I wasn't the stalwart Master of Magnetism that you see before you. What if I were a simple high school student, bullied by his classmates? What if I were completely and totally romantically inept? Though nigh impossible to concieve, I put my superior imagination to work. What I discovered shocked me. If I were a complete and total loser, I would relate to Spider-Man.

Now some of you out there may be fans of Spider-Man. So I say to you this: suck it up, babies. The good doctor is here to tell you to take two magnetically propelled shards of steel and call him in the morning. I'm not here to hold your hand. I'm here to tell it like it is. And Spider-Man? He needs to stop whining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY