Kalinara brought to my attention something very important. In skimming the new DC solicitations, I failed to notice this one for Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters:

UNCLE SAM AND THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS #4
Written by Jimmy Palmiotti & Justin Gray
Art by Renato Arlem
Cover by Dave Johnson
The Doll Man War begins! Plus, Red Bee’s daring escape from a government lab. And if that’s not enough...the return of Neon the Unknown!
On sale December 26 • 4 of 8 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

You see it, don't you? The Return of Neon the Unknown!!

My love for the Unknown is no secret. In fact, back during the first Freedom Fighters series I practically begged Justin Gray over on a message board to put Neon in.

It seems that the fates have conspired to make at least one of my weird, twisted dreams come true. Only about 200,000 to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY