It has come to my attention that "Hollywood" is preparing to make a Green Lantern film This makes me feel alternating bands of white-hot rage and delicious anticipation.

The rage, of course, stems from that fact that I will not likely be in the film. Though I am one of Jordan's longest running adversaries, "Tinseltown" will undoubtedly feel that Sinestro will make a better villain on the big screen. So what we'll get is a pompous ass preening onscreen. While fighting another preening, pompous ass.

And my anticipation? Why, the opportunity to sit in a dark theater and heckle Hal Jordan on screen. Opportunities such as that only come along once in a great while. Be assured that Polaris will not miss the opportunity. I will be there -- front and center -- throwing those delightful chocolate-covered raisins at the screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY