Hello My Children. Your den mother Colleen feels like doing a bit of bragging. As many of you know, I am often quite ill. Due to an excessively annoying condition, I have to take an immuno-suppressant medication that turns me into a candidate for one of those damn bubbles...well not really, but it does make me susceptible to fucking EVERYTHING. Most epically, was the case of Bronchitis that took 4 FUCKING MONTHS to completely clear up.


However, there was also a gleaming wonderful side benefit. It is an appetite suppressant. And due to repeated use of Prednisone, for the same annoying condition, I had gained a significant amount of weight between 2008 and 2009. Then I was put on this new medication in Oct. 2009. Although the first two months I was on this medication sucked beyond suckiness it also cut my appetite down to MORE than half. When I realized I had lost 20 lbs in less than two months, I decided HEY lets see if I can get down to my high school weight.

I. have. lost. 72. pounds. I was 220 lbs. I am now 148 lbs (Remember, I'm 5'9") FUCK YEAH! That's the weight I was in high school. When I was playing sports and had a teenager's metabolism. So mission FUCKING accomplished. I wore a shirt I had from my freshman year of college yesterday. My mother looked at me and said "Ok, NOW you need to stop losing weight."

Done bragging now. But considering how often I get sick I think, I deserve the one fucking benefit. Oh and it does control my condition, which is the actual purpose of the medication.




I'm done bragging now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY