My Brothers and Sisters!

THIS...FUCKING THIS!!!!


K, few days back Topless Robot posted the new trailer for the zombie game Dead Island, it's brilliant and harrowing and impressive even to a guy like me who'd be perfectly happy to never play a game with cut-scenes in it again for the rest of his life.


Then tonight, I found this on Twitter....and....well, just watch--I simply can't do a thing of such beauty and majesty justice with tools as vulgar as mere words:



Ever wonder if this is the site for you? Ever wonder if you're REALLY a member of our target audience? Well, just answer one simple question and you'll know: Is this the most tremendous achievement in the history of humanity--dwarfing the Pyramids, the wheel, the Theory of Relativity, sliced bread, and Teflon all combined?


If your answer is anything but "Fuck Yes!" Then it was very nice to meet you and I hope you can find a blog more suitable to your proclivities.

Night night!


Scoot of the Dead


(message from THE FUTURE: I can't help but be a little pleased with myself that this isn't something I found out about on TR--this is something TR found out about FROM ME...ok, I should calm down...Rob would've seen it eventually--he follows all the same Twitter feeds I do....But still....^_^b)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY