Different things cause different people to geek out. Some people geek out over the return of minior, albeit awesome characters. For others, it's as simple as Hal Jordan's ass (which is also perfectly acceptable).

I tend to geek out of sillier, stupider things. Take for example this week's Manhunter and the eagerly awaited (by me, anyway) return of THE ORDER OF ST. DUMAS.

I honestly never thought I'd see them again. Ever. But here we have Marc Andreyko (God bless him!) bringing back Azrael's old nemesis and it seems -- and I love this kind of stuff -- connecting them somehow to Mark Shaw's backstory. It makes sense, as he once used the name "Dumas."

So, long story short, I flipped out and started yelling at the comic. Then the guy who lives below me text messaged me and asked what the hell I was yelling about. The walls (and floors) are like paper in this country (though sometimes that's literal).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY