What has happened to me? How have I come to read such old Marvel comics as Deadpool and Taskmaster? How is it that I have come to enjoy them?

I don't know if I like this new me. He's mostly the same as the old me, but he's more confused about what's going on. I know the DCU like the back of my hand, but I've got no clue who "Garrison Kane" is.

I'm worried that I'm going to start branching out. That I'm going to try new things. Terrible things. I know that there are some things I won't touch... My inborn sense of decorum will make sure I steer clear of anything with an "X" or "Spider" in the title (also "Wolverine).

But what about the 3% or Marvel books that don't contain those words/letters? The new me might be willing to try them. And I really don't know how I feel about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY