I have, since returning to America, fallen in love with eBay. There is a wide variety of comic book related merchandise available, you see. Things that I never even knew existed. I went there searching for a Doctor Polaris Heroclix. I have returned with treasures beyond imagination.

Take this item, which I found accidentally and immediately purchased. It arrived in the mail today, and is glorious:

That, my friends, is a 1995 trading card. What it also is is totally awesome. Additionally, it is concrete proof that Doctor Polaris can (and has) kicked Magneto's sorry ass. Thank you, eBay.

But this card is not the only thing I got off eBay. There were a few more things, which I'm sure I'll be sharing with you when the time is right... Will you find them to be as kickass as I have? Yes. Yes you will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY