So it was the last day of Pitti, really hot in Florence and after being outside all day shooting the heat was starting to get to me.
All I wanted to do was stop into a few shops on my way back to the hotel and then spend the rest of the night working on images in my air conditioned room.

At around 6:45 I popped into Boggi. The place was about to close and there was only one other guy in the shop.
Now, I had just watched the movie Semi-Pro on the plane on the way over and the guy in the shop looked surprisingly similar to Coffee Black. I didn't think it was him because it was just so out of context. I got up the courage to ask if he was the guy in the movie, and just about the time he said yes I remembered his name (thank God!). Of course I knew all about him, but again because it was so out of context I was blanking.

Anyway, I told him I did a blog called The Sartorialist and now he was all excited because he said that he loved the blog and looks at it often. Now I'm totally blushing - I know a lot of people look at my blog but i never think it is someone like him (or Kanye!) (and by "him" I mean any big star)

So , of course I ask if we can go pop outside and take a fast shot.
We find a great background and the photo above is that moment. Honestly, I had to take a few shots because I was still so psyched that this was happening.

We went back to the store and he ended up buying the blue knit shirt that I recommended (I'm wearing mine in the Style.com video a few post down).

Anyway, that is the back story of this photo.

ps. I will make a prediction now that Semi-Pro will clean up at this years Oscars!!
If you haven't seen it yet RUN to buy the DVD - Will Ferrell Rocks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY