Legion of 3 Worlds #1. This could be the beginning of the greatest comic story I have ever read. I say that with absolutely no irony.

What we have here is both Geoff Johns and George Perez at their very best. At the top of their games. That's what Legion of 3 Worlds looks like to me. From the very first page I found myself completely enthralled. The art, of course, is beautiful. And the story is everything I could possibly hope it would be.

True, this is only the first issue. But from the moment Superboy-Prime arrives in the 31st century to the moment Superman does the same, all the pieces fall into place. It's clear that each and every panel is of the utmost importance.

Legion of 3 Worlds isn't just going to be another Final Crisis tie in. It's clear that it's much bigger than that. It's going to have consequences across the Multiverse. And for each and every Legion of Super-Heroes.

This is the revenge of Superboy-Prime. But maybe -- just maybe -- it'll be his redemption too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY