Okay, people. This has to stop. It has to stop now and it has to stop completely. What am I talking about? I'm talking about this:

For those unclear of my meaning, I'm referring to a full page image of a bunch of super-heroes charging the reader (who is a stand in for the villain/s). It needs to stop.

Now, once upon a time it was fun. It was original. It was cool to turn the page and find a dozen super-heroes staring at you. But it got stale a long time ago.

Look, it's not that it's necessarily a bad way of doing things. But I'm sure there are better ways. Besides, it's not like "heroes charging" is one of Wally Wood's 22 Panels That Always Work. There has to be a better way.

And if there isn't, could we at least pretend there was?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY