Well, well, well. Look who's joined me in the land of the dead. How's it feel, Bruce?

I can call you Bruce now, yes? Now that we're both dead.

I must say, your death was a lot more graphic than I expected. I mean, when I died I just got riddled with bullets and then jumped through a window. They never found the body (which means I could still be alive!) and even if they had it would've only been riddled with bullets.

You got fried and skeletonized by the "God of Evil." I mean, getting shot hurts, but wow. I pray to St. Dumas that I never have to deal with that guy. Or get written by Grant Morrison.

...

Actually, I hope I do get written by Grant Morrison. That'd probably make my book a best-seller for the first time in my life. But at what cost?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY