Today was a bit of rough day so I thought I would put a dash of something pretty in today's post. Just for fun.




The oldest couture house in France was born when 22 year old designer Jeanne Lanvin opened a boutique on Paris' prestigious rue du Faubourg Saint Honore.






In 1909, an induction into the country's Syndicat de la Couture confirmed its place as a highly respected fashion house. Since 2001, under Israeli designer Alber Elbaz's creative direction, the much desired Lanvin has been revitalized, it is now the epitome of exquisite elegance and the accessories reflect this perfectly: expect breathtakingly beautiful pearl and ribbon necklaces and stylish wooden heels set to transform your look.





The window displays in the iconic store are always extremely creative and mind jarring.





When I was there last this little cart was painted Hot Pink to match the display. Adorable and oh so picturesque!



If you have been reading my rants for some time now...then you know my HUGE love of shoes. These are amazing! Even the First Lady has been stepping out in some Lanvin shoes. Maybe not that appropriate for this harsh and bleak economy.



This was the introduction ad for Lanvin's signature fragrance Arpege in 1927.
The ad was inspired by her young daughter practicing her scales on the piano.





I just love Lanvin accessories. Very Modern Marie!


Good night all! Here's to a much better day tomorrow :)


My next post is my 100th post and the BIG reveal!!!

Images via flickr and Neiman Marcus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY