Bonjour Friends! It's been a busy, hectic, great week and it feels great to get back on the blog. It's an even better feeling to get out there and read some of the posts by all of you that I have been missing :)

It is no secret that I love Paris and miss it everyday. I have been missing one very strange thing the most lately, a baguette!

I know, I know, I can go to the store and just buy one, but for some reason it is just not the same for me.



I miss that scrumptious smell as you walk by, the inviting bread all stacked up calling you to come inside, I even miss waiting in line to buy my bread! It's true! :)


I miss the taste of those delicious, mouthwatering, croissants. I miss breaking bread with good friends over a bottle of wine and fantastic conversation. I miss the whole ritual of it.










It all just tastes better in Paris, yes... even the bread.




Okay, the above picture is not an actual Boulangerie but it is very pretty.



All of these beautiful images are via Flickr
So incredibly worth a trip to Paris! I can't wait to get back.
Have a fabulous weekend and thank you all for all of your support and friendship!!!
XOXO
Judith~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY