Image via Flickr ~ Juicy Couture chair
Bonjour! I have been a bit MIA lately, so sorry! I have been potty training my little Prince and it has been quite a chore. If you Moms and Dads out there have any advice, I would love to hear :)
Vogue ~ Romeo & Juliet spread

I just needed a little bit of pretty today, so I'm posting some pics I've saved just because they were pretty. Enjoy!

Image via Flickr
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture. It is perfect! I adore the colors.




Via Flickr


Backstage at the Dior fashion show



Flickr


This is the cutest cupcake I have ever seen! A Cancan dancer and a sweet treat! CUTE! ;)







The above pic is from a fabulous blog A Paris Dasant. Her photos are heavenly!





And, of course a dose of Laduree. I know I feel better now! :) A bit of Paris always has that effect on me! Have a lovely weekend my friends and I'll be back on Monday!
XOXO
Judith~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY