Ahoy-hoy,


Been super busy, I'd love to tell you all about it--but until it's actually released, I'm keping things on the down low. Suffice to say, I've just officially become a paid freelance author! My whole life I've dreamed of doing this for a living--and today I've taken my first, infinitesimally small step toward that goal. GO ME!


Anyhoo, I've opened up SOHB to my friends at Topless Robot. Apparently we were taking up far too much space chatting on their board.

So I invited them to take up space here!

To all of my readers who weren't linked here through TR(both of you), don't be afraid. They're just nerds, they don't bite(unless, of course, Abraxas shows up--in which case, throw him some dead rats, and for God's sake: don't look him directly in the eye!)

Seriously they're good, fun, smart people--I hope you enjoy meeting them!

And to my TR peeps: Welcome!


Baron George Von Scootheimer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY