Oi,

So the last serious post I made took three effing days to finish--that kinda put me off updating. (Shit excuse, I know--but it beats my usual defense of: "Screw you, I'm lazy")

And now, without further ado, there's someone I've been wanting to introduce you to for a long time now:


This is Penny--this is what she does:




Miss Penny Dreadful of Blackpool, UK is my first and dearest creation for PlayStation 3's Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010. She's gone through a number of revamps and iterations, slowly evolving from a basic goth chick to more of a British Punk/Rocker--the kinda girl who would've been at home in the Bromley Contingent back in the late 70s (and if you think I'm putting way too much thought into the background of a fictional video game wrestler--good call!)

If you've ever been so bored as to scroll all the way to the bottom of this here page, then you probably noticed the small gallery of bizarre-looking digital women(UPDATE: Said photos have been moved to sidebars, lots of blank space to fill...). Penny is sort of their Model T, their prototype-- though however outre my creations get, I've still yet to concoct anything as awesome as Penny.

I know there are those among you for whom this is hardly news--The exploits of Scooter's Divas are well documented on my YouTube channel, but I've long thought Penny deserved her own tribute on SOHB.

But there's more to this post than simply singing the praises of a symptom of my various emotional dsturbances. See, I've got myself yet another nifty-ass idea:

It all started when I began posting my homemade Divas on the PlayStation Network--you can upload these things to PSN and other users can view them, critique them, and even download them. Anyway, one particular individual requested that I make a SvR 2010 version of Megan Fox. At present I'm still considering it, but whether I do or not(and trust me, if I do, I'll make sure you folks get to take a gander)the request itself inspired me:

Starting today, Scooter's Ordinary, Healthy Blog--in association with it's parent company: The Great And Terrible Forces Of Lucifer, Inc. present a new service I've named "DIVOLVE ME!"

I'll make any reader of SOHB into a SvR 2010 character. Just e-mail me a photo, it should be full-length, and offer a relative idea of the physique I'll be working with--I'm not asking for nudes or anything, but if you send in a pic taken in a potato sack, whatever I can't see I'll have to guess on, and I can't guarantee the accuracy of my estimates. Same thing goes if you send me a headshot--I'll do it, but the body will have to be whatever I happen to think should fit that head. You can also send ideas for outfits, gimmicks, stage names, and finishing moves along with the photos. And please tell me whether or not you'd like me to upload your doppleganger onto PSN. Whether Uploaded or not, you'll be e-mailed a picture of your Diva, and(unless I'm specifically told not to)I'll post it for all to enjoy here on the blog.

Oh yeah--Yes, the feature's called DIVOLVE ME! Yes, all the characters I've displayed pics of here on the blog are female, but I don't wish to alienate my male readers: I'll make characters for the fellas, too--but I'll warn you right now, I'm not half as good as I am at making Divas(I guess my heart's just not in it).

So, if anybody out there finds this proposal weird enough to be perversely interesting--shoot me an e-mail and photo posthaste!

Bi-la Kaifa!

El Scoot


P.S Here's a few more shots of Miss Dreadful to round out the night, enjoy!(FUTURE SCOOT SPEAKS: Too many pics, had to cut a few out and make 'em smaller)











 
   











0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY