Yo!

Lookit this:



HOLY SHIT!

I dare anyone, anywhere, to top this--seriously!

It's the most wonderfully, magically nerdy thing I've seen in 33 years. I could go on, but I'm no poet.


See, tongue-in-cheek right-wing pundit, comedian, writer, actor and Uber-Nerd Stephen Colbert is currently allowing viewers to offer their own creative interpretations of his portrait--you can see them all at this Gallery on Colbertnation.com.

(TTOS Fun Fact: Contributor, Anime Goddess, and Scooter's Best Girl--Scout, lives in Mr. Colbert's hometown of James Island, SC!)

For my part--I've collected the most wonderfully nerdy entries for the viewing pleasure of all you goddamn geeks!XD

After the jumpy thing.



Colbert as Spock


Colbert as Tron


Colbert as Gandalf

Colbert in...I dunno--but it looks video gamey!

Colbert as Captain America (with various comic heroes)

Colbert with Monolith (From 2001)

Got me...But I think that's the invocation to Cthulu at the bottom--so I'd say this counts



All-American Scoot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY