Video Games

Hello Peoples!


This is hardly a real article, but stay tuned: Something BIG is coming on Monday!


In the meantime, I had this silly little idea:

See folks, I share an affection with my Second-In-Command and Blog Den Mother, Colleen, for Miss Amanda Tapping--the lovely and talented star of Stargate SG-1, Stargate: Atlantis, and Sanctuary.

I haven't seen Sanctuary yet, but I've been enraptured with her portrayal of Stargate's Samantha Carter for over a decade...Carter was as brilliant as she was lovely, and such an ideal Geek fantasy girl.

Take for example the episode where she was trapped in an abandoned mine with McKay (David Hewlett) and Keller (Jewel Staite). She passed the time by discussing which Nobel Prize winning Physicists she thought were the sexiest...How adorably nerdy is that?

Anyway, Colleen almost always includes a pic of Ms. Tapping whenever doing a piece concerning attractive women...This one, usually:


Well, I figured I'd provide my own little one-stop gallery of Amanda Tapping photos--there's really no practical reason for such a thing...Just that they're nice pics. Enjoy! (after the Jump)


Scootgate





































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY