I've heard a lot of chatter recently about "Silver Age" versus "Modern Age." Despite the fact that I don't think it's quite that simple to divide comics into such clear cut categories, it seems inevitable. So I'll ask: are we still in the "Modern Age"?

Comics in just the past three or four years (my entire time reading comics, I'll admit) seem radically diffrent from those done from the end of Crisis, through the 90's, and up to the turn of the century. Have we reached another dividing line? Obviously it's not as clear cut as "The First Appearance of Barry Allen" or whatever people use to mark the beginning of the Silver Age. But if we are in a new age of comics, what event/character/issue/series would you say marks its advent?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY