I do not care what Dan DiDio says. There I am, right on the cover of Gotham Underground #8 And it is well known that Dan DiDio lies sometimes.

You all know -- perhaps better than I -- that in this day and age of the Internet it is difficult to keep secrets. Especially since comic fans desperately wish to find out any and all information they can about everything. Thus, the best way to hide a secret, surprising resurrection scene is by lying about it!

Imagine: you pick up Gotham Underground #8 and begin reading it. You expect Spoiler, the Penguin, and Batman vs. Vigilante because the solicitation tells you to. But despite my image being on the cover, you don't expect me to show up. Because Dan DiDio told you not to.

And then you get to the last page... The cliffhanger. Who do you think appears? Why, it's none other than Azrael! And you are surprised (hopefully pleasantly so) because you did not expect it.

Then I will be happy because I'm back in the comics. And you will all be happy because you can once again read about my adventures! Right? Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY