Alleycatscratch.com Publicity stills for the King Kong Movie


Hello Friends!

I've been catching up on all of your blog posts and I am overwhelmed with the creativity and beauty you bring into my life!


Joan Crawford preparing for a scene


I have been so inspired and I am now obsessing over glamorous dressing rooms and the fabulous backstage life in theatre, Opera, Ballet, and movies.





I stumbled upon a picture of Marilyn Monroe getting ready in her dressing room, and I fell into the rabbit hole searching for more backstage images. So here are some of my favorites to share with you...Enjoy!



Penelope Cruz in part of an incredible photo shoot by Annie Leibovitz. I will do a post on the entire Film Noir shoot tomorrow...stay tuned!



The beautiful Betty Grable and her famous legs Backstage in her dressing room photographed by LIFE magazine.


A ballerina in her dressing room by William K Daby. Just breath taking!



Artisticcostumes.com

Backstage at the Phantom


New Glamour! the dressing room of Kylie Minogue on her world tour. Fabulous!!!


TheWinger.com

A gorgeous ballerina backstage on the final night of the Nutcracker Ballet.
That's all for today! I want to set my powder room up to look like a glamorous Old Hollywood dressing room now! I can't wait for tomorrow's film Noir post. Have a fantastic day and a great week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY