It seems the watches on the guys in Europe (especially the Italians) are getting so big and gaudy that soon they will need two wrists to carry them.

I think that is why I don't wear a watch. With smart phones, iPods, etc. always having a time function it is hard to justify wearing such a ginormous hunk of metal.

However, I have had a growing fascination with small vintage watches. They are sleek, chic and almost hidden. I stopped this gentleman coming out of Starbucks because I thought his watch looked so cool, retro and yet totally modern.

So this question is for the guys - but answered by the ladies. Ladies, are you really attracted to guys with giant watches? Doesn't it feel like a bit of overcompensation? Or does it read like a symbol of success - like a shiny sporty car for your arm (and not much smaller)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY