Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen Special #2 is the most important comic you didn't read this week.

That is, of course, assuming you didn't read it. If you did, you know what I'm talking about.

If you read it you know that there were stunning revelations, the return of characters long unseen, references to old series that almost nobody read (I, of course, have the complete run). There's all that and a death on the last page. The death of one of the most important characters in the history of DC Comics.

Of course, I doubt the aforementioned dead person is really dead. You know how these things go. Still, most of my points still stand. There is a lot in SPJOS #2 (quite a mouthful) that sets up even more important things for the future.

If you've been following the current ongoing Superman event and didn't read that comic you need to run to your LCS immediately. Go now. I'll wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY