Photo from Faerieenchantment.blogspot





Bonjour My Dear Friends! I have been absent for so long and I miss you! Life has been a bit of whirlwind lately. Life made me prioritize my responsibilities and blogging had to take a back seat. However, I'm back!!!! I've missed you dearly and I've missed posting so much. I realize it is so therapeutic for me. I can't wait to catch up with all of you. I've been incognito reading your glorious posts and trying to stay up to date. So as I try to catch up I will leave you with some of the things I'm loving right now....





Photo from ReeseandMarie.blogspot


I am obsessing over anything apothecary right now! I love it all and I think I need to start collecting some beautiful vintage apothecary jars. I love the above image. It's just the inspiration I need :)




Gorgeous little cherubs frolicking in the fountains of Versailles via Flickr



I adore this indescribable French Aqua (?) color. What is it called anyway!?! I love it. All shades of it! From the Laduree signature color to the stunning patina on the fountains in Paris. I'm in love!


Photo via Flickr

I am on the hunt for a beautiful antique Absinthe Fountain. Ever since seeing a post that Lisa from Lisa Golightly's blog with her Absinthe fountain in her bathroom, I can't stop thinking of finding one. Incidentally Lisa has the most incredible items on her website Lisa Golightly. Her creations are spun from wishes and dreams!!!


Top hat from an auction

I found a gorgeous Victorian Beaver Top Hat at the flea market with the original leather case and I adore it.






Mary Poppins!!!! We are going to see the musical in November and I can't wait!!! I think I'll pop in the DVD tomorrow night and enjoy a bit of nostalgia from my childhood. My Mom and I used to love watching this movie together. Great memories.


Photo Via Flickr

I am still really into the vintage circus theme and I'm thinking that my son's birthday party needs to be this theme. If you have any idea or suggestions I would love to hear them!

French Military Shako


I ADORE military and band Shako right now. The pomp, the feathers, the decorations! I'm in heaven!
That's all for tonight but I will be back to my blogging now. I so appreciate all of your lovely comments and all of my blogging buddies. It all means so much to me. You have been such a great source of support and escape for me...Thank you!!!
XOXO
Judith~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY