I'm sure most of you have seen this image by now:

First of all, that's a beautiful piece of art. I'm usually not a big fan of Greg Horn but he hit this one out of the park.

Secondly, holy crap the hits just keep coming. It seems that everything just keeps getting worse and worse for the heroes of the DC Universe. Nekron was bad enough, but the Anti-Monitor? The Black Lantern Anti-Monitor? That's not a villain who will be easy to deal with.

Still, I have to wonder... If I'm not mistaken the Anti-Monitor wasn't willingly turned into the Black Power Battery. And when he gets out do you think he'll line up like a good soldier and do what Nekron wants him too?

I don't think so. I think when the Anti-Monitor gets free he's going to be trouble for everybody... Nekron included.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY