I know...Rome is historical.
I know...Florence is quaint.
I know...Venice is romantic.
Well, did you know...Milan is beautiful.

Milan's history (actually "continued history") of wealth and commerce has filled its streets with buildings, shops, and restaurants that rival any of those other cities.

Personally, I find Rome and Venice just too directed to the tourist trade. I'm sure there is still charm in those two cities but, you have to work hard to find it. I'm actually more curious about the lost romance of cities like Turin, Bologna and Naples.

My next trip to Milan I will shoot around the city a little more and revisit some of the shops and restaurants that made me fall in love with Milan in the first place. I know some of those original posts are hard to find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY