Okay, I'm going to ask for some help here. I don't ask for help often, but I'm not usually at a loss as to how to interpret something in my comics for the week.

Anyway, this plea for aid goes out to everyone who read Blackest Night: Wonder Woman #3. Most of it was straightforward and I rarely come away from a Greg Rucka comic feeling anything but satisfied. But right now I'm kind of confused. So here's the question: what exactly is Mera's terrible secret that she's been bottling up or whatever it is?

It seems like a big deal is made out of something that Mera has kept secret for a long time. Something she didn't tell "him." I'm assuming that "he" is Aquaman, but who knows? The comic isn't very clear. What is it that she kept a secret? That she loved Aquaman? She married him so I thought that was self evident. That she hated him? Maybe it's that. Really, I don't know what the big reveal is supposed to be.

Maybe I'm being dense here, but I could really use an assist. Use your superior powers of observation to aid me, loyal readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY