I miss Batman.

I know that there's a comic called Batman. Hell, there's a comic called Batman and Robin. But they aren't really Batman. Because I miss Bruce Wayne as Batman.

I've been rereading some old Legends of the Dark Knight comics. Denny O'Neil stuff. I miss that Batman. Bruce Wayne doing what he did best. Stopping criminals, solving cases, the works. I don't really get that vibe from Dick Grayson Batman.

I have been enjoying Dick's run as Batman. But I can't get behind the people who don't want him to give up the role. Because as Dick would readily admit, he's not Batman. He's playing the part of Batman. And all good roles eventually have to give way.

We need to have Bruce Wayne as Batman again. Until that happens there will be a hole in the DC Universe. Nothing can fill it. I hope that by the time we hit the fall we'll get there.

Still, I may be the only person who really wants him back (but I don't think so). What do the rest of you think? Do you want Bruce Wayne back... As Batman?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY