Hey Kiddies!


So I get an email from a gentleman with an interesting idea: He wants to make book covers for his favorite entries in TR's recent Inappropriate Sci-Fi/Fantasy Books For Lil' Nerds Contest. I received the honor of being his first subject. He sent me his vision of my entry's cover, and asked if he could go ahead and put it up on Deviantart. Naturally, I was delighted to grant him permission, and asked only that I be able to post the pic here for you folks. AND that he send me his future works.

Thus, TTOS presents its newest feature: CREEPY UNCLE SCOOT'S BOOKS 4 BRATS!!

Here's the first marvelous piece of children's literature to get Uncle Scoot's seal of approval:




Adorable, eh? Remember children: Read a book every day--Or the Old Ones will feast upon your soul!

This marvelous piece of art is the creation of one Matthew Vimislik. For more of his work, check out his website



Uncle Scoot





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY