My good friend Scipio of The Absorbascon recently asked an intriguing question. He was wondering where all the Marvel blogs are. I happen to know the answer to that particular question.

You see, I destroyed them all.

I -- Doctor Polaris -- make it my mission to shut down any and all blogs that focus on Marvel comics in a positive light. Using my unparalleled brilliance I hunt the bloggers down and destroy their computers with electromagnetic pulses. It's a simple matter, really. After their blogs are shut down I destroy their comic collections. Then I neutralize The bloggers themselves.

Of course, some predominately Marvel bloggers are clever enough to hide from my piercing gaze. I salute them, even as I decry their decadence.

But they can't hide from me forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY