I'm burnt out.

At least, that's the way I've felt for the past week or so. I just haven't felt the urge or the drive to actually post anything here. But that sort of thing happens from time to time (though I can't say for sure what Azrael and Doctor Polaris are up to; the latter is obviously engaged in something nefarious).

But I'm starting to feel better now. And since today is "National Piss Off the Rest of Asia Day" here in Japan, I've had ample time to rest. And since Thursday and Friday are Japanese holidays of a less offensive nature, I'll be feeling good then too.

So you'll have to wait one more day before I join the chorus calling for Aquaman's return, or before you learn exactly why the decapitation of Lincoln means so much to an Illinoisan. So please, if you're still reading, come back tomorrow.

After all, if Superman can take a year off, I can take a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY