On the advice of friends I have taken some time off to plot. Revenge, mostly. But I've also been doing some gardening.

My point is this: I needed a break from the workaday world to mull over the fact that I have been replaced. Or at least, it seems that I have been replaced. Some of my closest confidants have come up with another, more disturbing possibility: It was me all along.

It is true that this new, mysterious "Polaris" has a slightly different costume from my own. And that he has disparaged my name. But consider this: I have, in the past, had a penchant for developing dangerous, psychotic, alternate personalities.

Though that's usually a laugh, at the moment I am not amused. For if this is correct, then that means that I am out there without my knowledge committing heinous crimes. And I'm not even conscious to enjoy it.

Therefore I take this personality to task: face me, "Polaris." Any time, anywhere. You may be the one in the pages of JLA... But I'm the one who spent all those years in medical school. So bring it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY