Postcards from Versailles

Okay Friends, I have a question. This maybe one of the worst blogging questions ever, but I have to know!

When people leave me comment (and thank you for that, I love your comments, I think I have met some of the most amazing people through this blog) do I...

A.) Go to their site and leave a Thank you comment (I often do this & it leads me to wonderful places).

B.) Leave a Thank you response on my own comments beneath the one they left for me (I tried this but don't know if people come back to read them).

or

C.) Go to their blog and leave a comment in return (not necessarily a thank you comment).

I'm so confused I've seen all these options done. Is there a correct "blog" appropriate way to do this?

And to all of you thinking, "how did this girl figure out how to turn on her computer"...I'm sorry, I am ignorant on this issue! Hey this blog is still new to me!

Thanks for your help!!!

Bisou Mon Amis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY