Bonjour! I just came home from a long day of Christmas shopping (with a soon to be one year old) and capped the evening off with a fun sushi dinner avec the hubby and I am finally feeling festive (it's about time, right). I owe my festive holiday cheer to all of you out there with your beautiful and inspiring blogs! So, I shout from the rooftops...THANK YOU! Some (not all) of these amazing blogs are....
Catherine at A Thousand Clapping Hands

TangoBaby I have to say reading her blog changed my life, Ok, maybe not changed it, but definitely made it a brighter better place. I'm addicted now!

Paris Hotel Boutique I am obsessed with this beautiful blog! The images are always stunning and the content so original!

Of course my favorites of all time, The Paris Apartment, A Rendezvous with Style, and French Essence

I love visiting Catherine at Versailles and More, I always learn something new and it is always beautiful.

I am not sure where these photos are from but I thought they were dreamy! Knowing my photo catalog, I'm guessing they are somehow French. These Trees/dresses are fantastical!

Bisou Mon Amis!
Judith~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY