Bonjour my friends! I am of course a huge fan of the very talented Mr. Karl Lagerfeld. I love his designs, his vision, his creativity, and his photography. I have many times swooned over his perfect editorial pages and his ads (for example his gorgeous photos for the Dom Perignon ads). However, this must be my favorite!
This photo shoot by the world-famous couturier takes place on the grounds of one of my favorite locales...Versailles. I can't imagine a more breath taking backdrop than the gardens of Versailles for any photo.

The shoot was inspired by the outrageous and fashionable Marie~Antoinette and is just beautiful.

Models: Jessica Stam and Snejana Onopka.


I love this one...

This one reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face

I do believe that the next time I visit I shall dress in couture and commission a hat from my local millinery designer, feathers and all! A dream, I know...:)
All photos taken by Karl Lagerfeld and published in the Harper's Bazaar Romania

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY