Bonjour Friends! It has been an absolutely aggravating and frustrating week at Chez Paris Atelier. My little one year old, who is otherwise a perfect angel and a very good little child, has me at my wits end! I'm so frustrated and so sleep deprived. I am craving 30 minutes of uninterrupted "me time" like a caged animal! If you told me I could take a shower and read a good book, I may react as though you told me I won the lottery! Hopefully it is just something temporary, I think it may be his little molars coming in (poor thing) in any case, I just want some sense of normalcy to enter back into our home! He's not only not sleeping well (which he always has) but he's been a terror all day for the last week. Whining, crying, throwing petite tantrums! Oh Lord! If any of you have any advice on how to get my little Gentleman back (last week he had beautiful manners, this week, not~so~much), I would love to hear it! If you have felt this frustration before, please share! I need some words of encouragement :( What am I doing wrong?

Okay, Now that I have vented and shared with you a little bit about the chaos over here, on to my regular post.
I am dying to do another post on some fabulous photos I found in Paris but I could not wait to share with you some wonderful blogs that I have recently discovered. Hopefully some will be new to you as well, I just know that I am smitten! Enjoy...

The first three photos are from an amazing new blogger that I recently found and am now addicted to. It is A Gift Wrapped Life and it is heavenly. Sande, writes about choosing the perfect gifts, where to find them, and best of all how to wrap them beautifully. I swear the wrapping alone would be gift enough for me, so pretty! She shares things from her life, design, of course the wrapping aspect, and best of all her inspiration. She is so warm hearted and kind. She also has a web site called Oooh La La Cadeau which is a fantastic site, I loved looking at everything, her talent and style are flawless. I have to say, my Mom always wrapped her gifts so elegantly and perfectly, she took special care in always choosing the perfect gift for the recipient, reading Sande's posts always reminds me of my special Mom! :)

The next fabu gal is from Baby Cherie Sweets a warning though, what you about to see will make you hungry and derail your diet! She and I seem to have so much in common and her site is just fantastic. She is a baker and loves all things French, that is great and dangerous combination!

Her blog is very retro in feeling and you can find the history of the Macaron (my favorite post). She also shares with us some sweet little recipes. These two images are from her blog. Truly a delicious place to visit!
My next new friend is the lovely A La Parisienne who I also feel like I have a lot in common with. She used to be a French teacher and her creativity blows me away!


Her images are breathtaking and her talent is enviable. I just loved reading her profile page and she is so imaginative and real. I am a HUGE fan of this blog!

Oh, there is also some fabulous French music to take you away on a dream to Paris. The three images above are from A La Parisienne

My final new obsession right now is Simply Seductive. This site is incredible, I feel glamorous just clicking onto her new posts! I had such a hard time choosing images from her site (I ended up with these three, I just love the one with Dita Von Teese) because they are all glorious and stunning.
She has a ton of fashion and decor, models and photography. It is a beautiful escape going to her blog. I'm in awe of all of the fabulous shoes I see!

The above image says it all! What else do you need?
That's all I have today my friends, thanks for letting me rant and rave and also share some beautiful things with you! I swear this blogging is better than therapy for me. I feel a little better already. Hopefully, I will have more patience and a better day tomorrow! Bon Nuit! (My French has become so poor lately, I need to practice more, I can't believe how fast I forget)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY