Hello Friends! I just wanted to pop in and do a quick post on this very busy day.

I wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to all of you! I must receive the sweetest comments in blogland! :) I try so hard to get back to everybody but sometimes time (and a small child) do not permit me, so I wanted to just say a simple "Thank you" from my heart, I truly appreciate and cherish you.

I started blogging as a place to put some of my thoughts down. A place to keep a running list of musings in my head. I never could have imagined that I would meet some of the finest, most warm hearted, eloquent, funny, and talented people. I never really intended for or thought that anybody would read anything I posted, however, I am so happy that I started doing this because I found a great place for some "me" time and I have met you! I find inspiration from you everyday and have grown because of this. I think it is very fitting to say that you enrich my life.

I have had a lot of new people commenting and visiting, a lot of people from all over the world dropping in, & a lot of tried and true friends that I continue to grow with, and I have to say thank you to all of you! You make my day...everyday!


So with that being said, I'm off to race against the day and try to fit more hours into it than humanly possible. I promise to get back to posting some more Frenchified posts! Lately, I start to write about Paris or some other fabulously French topic and I get a pang in my heart! How I would love to be in Paris, or Versailles, or Provence, or Nice, or...well, you get the picture!
xoxo
Judith~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY