Emily Blunt (from the Devil Wears Prada) dazzles in this photo shoot from the May issue of Vanity Fair. I've always been a huge fan of her and her films but this shoot takes the cake!



This shoot is in anticipation of her new film where she plays the young Queen Victoria. I can't wait to see this British costume drama focusing on the early years of the monarch's reign and her romance with Prince Albert





I love everything about these images...so pretty!




The couture is dreamy *sigh*...



The palette and the sets are just gorgeous...


Emily Blunt in Dior Haute Couture, photographed in Le Raincy, outside Paris


I'll leave you with these images for now, have a beautiful and inspired day! My next post is on Modern Marie, I found some great pics for you! I can't wait :)
xoxo
Judith~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY