Wishing you the Happiest of Holidays!

All Things Heart and Home

Hello! I have been enjoying every second of this beautiful holiday season and just wanted to pop in to say hello and I miss YOU!

Attik72 Window Decal

Our holidays are generally very busy (as I'm sure most are). My husbands birthday comes just after Thanksgiving and my Little Prince's birthday is actually Christmas day so we throw him a big party every year at the beginning of December to make sure he has his own special day. I can't believe my Precious is already turning Three!

The decorating has been done, the gifts have been carefully chosen, and now I have to wrap my heart out (Í chose a Kraft paper and muted toned ribbon with some glitz for the packaging) and bake, bake, bake! I've decided to attempt to make Croquembouche! I'll let you know how that goes...

The legendary Ceil Chapman ~ Vintage

So, I  am looking forward to the holiday parties, the cookie exchange with my friends, the traditional trip to see the Christmas lights, Caroling...and...a big surprise from my Best Friend...Dinner at the legendary Club 33 inside of the Disneyland park! I am so excited! The best part of the season is of course, spending time with the family and watching the little Prince play with his cousins and thoroughly experience the magic that is...Christmas.

Wishing you Magic this season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY