I've been thinking about getting a part time job.

You see, I've really cut back on my pursuit of righteous vengeance in recent years. With Jason Todd being back there's really very little call for my style of brutal vigilantism. He's got it covered.

But what can I do? I never really graduated from college. I did study computers for awhile, but I was never really good at it. There was that brief stint as a janitor at Wayne Industries. But you-know-who got me that job. And he's not exactly aknowledging my existence anymore.

There aren't a lot of options. My skill set is relatively limited. I can barely drive and I'm not exactly good with people. But I need something to fill the downtime other than reruns of Law & Order.

What should I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY